Holiday Coding Camp
Requires: iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, the 9.7-inch or 10.5-inch iPad Pro or newer with available space for software installation. An email will be sent out a week before the course start to download and install the required software.
Holiday Class Schedule:
"Tomorrow Star Education Centre"
Level 1 154 Burwood Road
Burwood NSW 2134
- Monday 13/1 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Tuesday 14/1 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Wednesday 15/1 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Thursday 16/1 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
- Friday 17/1 2020, 1:30pm - 4pm
For children 7-9 years old. This course is great for introducing the concept of programming with Scratch 3.0 as well as the fun and tactile Osmo mixed-reality coding system.
Benefits of the course include:
- Investigating, modelling, and designing solutions
- Engaging students in science by making it real and relevant
- Basic programming skills
- Fun and engaging introduction to coding.
Taking student's learning 'beyond the screen' is the key to Osmo's award-winning mixed-reality range of learning games and activities.
Students are required to bring their own iPads, but all Osmo hardware is provided by Creator Academy.