Raspberry Pi Project 2: Touch Screen Interface (2 days)
Cost does not include hardware required (approx $300 total for introduction and both holiday projects)
92 Lovell Rd, Eastwood
Monday 10 - Tuesday 11 January 2022, 9am - 12pm
The Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer with a huge variety of usage potential. Learn to code an external touch screen attachment in this Raspberry Pi Project.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn the principles of touch screens.
- Learn the history and evolution of computer interfaces.
- Learn to code and run a touch screen.
- Learn basic Linux operations.
- Learn to use Linux tools.
- Learn to use the Python coding environments.
- Gain practical, hands-on experience using mathematical concepts.
- Communicate effectively using scientific and technical language.
Requires some programming experience.
For students 11+ years old.