Holiday Robotics (4 days)
Holiday Class Schedule:
Saturday 11 July 2020, Time 1pm - 4pm
Sunday 12 July 2020, Time 1pm - 4pm
Saturday 18 July 2020, Time 1pm - 4pm
Sunday 19 July 2020, Time 1pm - 4pm
92 Lovell Rd, Eastwood
For children 8-10 years old with some experience in robotics and coding. This course is great for expanding their programming skills with LEGO Education robotics courses.
Scratch introduces complex coding concepts not available in previous LEGO software, such as nested loops and functions, multiple variables and multimedia features like sound and graphics editing.
This course also includes the LEGO Spike Prime hardware and curriculum to prepare students for more advanced robotics.
Benefits of the course include:
- Investigating, modelling, and designing solutions
- Engaging students in science by making it real and relevant
- Programming and engineering skills
- Fun and engaging coding activities.
- Translate between alternate coding languages.